From 23-25 May the 16th DIA Conference on European Electronic Document Management will take place in Leiden, The Netherlands.
Learn more about IDMP and join tutorial 2 on May 23rd: ‘Identification of medicinal products (IDMP) – Preparing for implementation.
The tutorial will be presented by Frits Stulp, Jasper Riksen and Michiel Stam and will address the shorter-term requirements for Iteration 1 and the longer-term strategic needs of managing IDMP data for regulatory compliance, use in healthcare scenarios and for internal business benefit and efficiency.
The topics discussed include:
- Purpose of IDMP, its scope and impact
- Current status of IDMP implementation in EU
- IDMP vs XEVMPD and the possible challenges
- The importance of substance management
- Show case of the different approaches to substance management
- Case examples of projects commenced at Astellas
- Strategies to IDMP data management
- Six essential steps to be IDMP compliant
This is the only conference focused on Electronic Content Management that brings together both regulatory agencies and industry to discuss the shift away from paper documentation. Sessions and speakers provide a life cycle approach to discussing all aspects of content management from documentation writing, through internal and external reviews and submissions, its use in line-of-business applications, and ultimately to archiving.