Iperion is dedicated to life sciences and with a team of highly skilled professionals we work closely together with our customers to produce high quality, first rate performing information systems and infrastructure technology. At Iperion we combine implementation, configuration, validation, training and operational support.
Iperion is also on the forefront of cloud computing technology. Our solutions encompass GxP compliant system hosting and the provisioning of virtual private cloud solutions for life sciences companies as well as IAAS and PAAS solutions for software vendors that enable them to offer SAAS solutions to the industry.
As demonstrated by excellent results on compliance audits and high customer satisfaction ratings, our expertise, drive and dedication are greatly appreciated by the life sciences market.
Iperion Life Sciences IT-cloud offers:
- GxP compliant private cloud solutions
- Network & infrastructure services
As an Information Security Engineer, you will join our team of enthusiastic colleagues. Iperion Life Sciences IT-cloud will provide you an environment in which we will guide your experiences, based on both personal and project interests. We will provide training and education to ensure your development.
- Implement and maintain the organization’s cloud security strategy.
- Defining and maintaining the security baseline for IT infrastructure and processes.
- Perform (technical) risk assessments on existing and new solutions (infrastructure and applications).
- Provide information security plans, risk analyses, risk monitoring, incident registration, tools, training and evaluation with respect to information security.
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with the clients.
- Setting up initiatives on improving quality and security.
- Share your knowledge and provide training for increased IT security awareness.
- Take the lead in, and/or contribute to security improvement initiatives by actively translating this in implementation by our teams.