Are you looking for a job, where you can contribute and really make a difference in helping Life Sciences enterprises, its people and ultimately the patients?
Are you passionate about IT infrastructure and Networks in an international setting, but with the intimacy of a small firm?
And do you get energized from working with the best qualified professionals with the same high quality standards and ambition?
Than take a look at this vacancy an learn more about working for Iperion.
Iperion Information Systems
Iperion is a young and ambitious company that aims to modernize the healthcare and life sciences industry through the application of technology, process improvement and change processes. This mission is of great importance and drives the team to deliver high performance both to our customers and internally. If such a social goal, the dynamics of IT projects and a professionally enthusiastic team appeal to you, then Iperion is the employer for you!
There are two divisions within Iperion: Iperion Information Systems and Iperion Consultancy.
Within Iperion Information Systems we deliver services in the areas of managed IT infrastructure, validation consultancy and we have developed and offer a GxP compliant private cloud solution.
For our network and infrastructure -department we are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure and Network Specialist. In this role you are (jointly) responsible for managing IT infrastructure in our data centers and the customer environments that run on them. This also means you are in close contact with our international customers.
Due to the further merging of application and infrastructure activities, we use a “full stack” approach. Besides the infrastructure part you also know your way around in the technical aspects of applications running on the infrastructure. You get the chance to manage the “full stack”!
- You install, configure, manage (including acceptance testing) and optimize server systems and network components.
- You participate as a specialist in projects, make technical designs and document the implemented solutions.
- The timely resolution of complex incidents and forwarding changes or escalating them internally or to external suppliers.
- Implementing and planning changes without disrupting the business process, including documentation. You know better than anyone that the implementation of these changes can have a major impact on the business.
- You support our clients and colleagues if there are IT technical problems.
- You are able to map the requirements and wishes of our organization and our customers. And you can translate these into IT solutions.