Iperion is a young and ambitious company with the mission to increase digitalization and transparency in Life Sciences industry. We aim for sustainable changes within organizations by process improvements, data interoperability and implementation of technology and data standards in the regulatory landscape. Our work field includes both industry as well as regulators. Our mission drives us to deliver value to our international customers and requires motivated and passionate consultants.
Are you keen on becoming part of a group who shares the joint drive to make a difference? Then, join Team Iperion!
As a Junior Consultant Services, you will join our team of enthusiastic colleagues. The Managed Services Department will provide you a stable environment in which we will guide your experiences, based on both personal and project interests.
Our projects are diverse, ranging from Continuous Data Quality Improvement to Business Process Coordination, Structured Authoring, Change Control and Data Remediation. We will provide training and education to ensure your development towards consultant.
- Execution of activities and deliverables according to the project plan/contract, e.g. data entry, reporting, process mapping, coordination of activities.
- Establishing a good working relationship with the client and becoming a reliable counterpart of your contact person.
- Developing a good understanding and knowledge of Iperion’s product areas and supporting projects.
- The possibility to support Manager Operations in preparation of approach and methodology of new business opportunities and in minor project management activities.
- Pro-actively addressing your own professional and personal growth.