As a fulltime Services Project Manager you will join our team of enthusiastic colleagues. The Managed Services Department will provide you a dynamic environment in which you will work closely together with the Services Operations Lead, Services Account Lead and Process & Technology Lead.
Our services are various, ranging from Continuous Data Quality Improvement projects to Business Process Optimization, Structured Authoring, Change Control and Data Remediation.
As Managed Services Project Manager, your main task/responsibility is to work for Iperion as well as the client and to make sure both parties are successful within the boundaries of the contract.
Iperion – a Deloitte business is a young and ambitious team with the mission to increase digitalization and transparency in Life Sciences industry. We aim for sustainable changes within organizations by process improvements, data interoperability and implementation of technology and data standards in the regulatory landscape. Our work field includes both industry as well as regulators. Our mission drives us to deliver value to our international customers and requires motivated and passionate people.
Are you keen on becoming part of a group who shares the joint drive to make a difference? Then, join Team Iperion!
- Establishing a good working relationship with the client and be the counterpart of your contact person
- Be the spokesperson for Iperion at the client and guarding our interests, based on the contract agreements
- Ability to identify new business opportunities based on good knowledge of Iperion’s products and services
- Responsible for realization of agreed service deliverables within agreed service levels
- Reporting based on agreed reports and KPI’s
- Evaluate, agree and manage requests for changes from service business perspective (including up- or down-scaling)
- Ongoing service evaluation and keeping customers informed
- Execution of activities and deliverables according to the project plan/contract, e.g. data entry, reporting, process mapping, issue handling, coordination of activities