Iperion – a Deloitte business is a young and ambitious team with a mission to increase digitalization and transparency in Life Sciences industry. We aim to make sustainable changes to the organizations by process improvements, data interoperability and implementation of technology and data standards in the regulatory landscape. Our work field includes both industry as well as regulators. Our mission drives us to deliver value to our international customers and requires motivated and passionate consultants.
Are you attracted to the idea of becoming a part of a group that shares the drive to make a difference? Then joining Team Iperion is your next step.
We are looking for a Medior Consultant in Regulatory Information Management area to join our growing team.
As a Medior Consultant, you will participate in ongoing projects at our clients. You will be a part of a project team, led by a project lead and responsible for performing activities and producing deliverables according to the project plan. Some examples of projects: RA business process optimization, IDMP assessment, definition of information management strategy. Your activities will range from business process mappings, data analysis, preparation of reports and documents, participation in workshops, support in system implementation.
- Execution of activities and deliverables according to the project plan, e.g. data analysis, process mapping, support in workshops, preparation of reports
- Establishing a good working relationship with the client
- Developing a good understanding and knowledge of Iperion product areas and supporting projects as content expert
- Supporting Senior Consultants in preparation of approach and methodology of new business opportunities and in minor project management activities
- Pro-actively addressing own professional and personal growth