As a Project lead / (senior) manager within the area of Regulatory Information Management, you will be responsible for the delivery of our projects to the clients. Typical projects involve data standards assessments and implementation, regulatory information management system selection and implementation, RA business process optimization, defining information management strategy and roadmaps. You will lead a team of multiple consultants and subject matter experts, all with the common goal to deliver sustainable advice and results to the client.
Iperion – a Deloitte business is a young and ambitious team with the mission to increase digitalization and transparency in Life Sciences industry. We aim for sustainable changes within organizations by process improvements, data interoperability and implementation of technology and data standards in the regulatory landscape. Our work field includes both industry as well as regulators. Our mission drives us to deliver value to our international customers and requires motivated and passionate consultants.
Are you keen on becoming part of a group who shares the joint drive to make a difference? Then, join Team Iperion!
- Ensuring high quality delivery of projects to clients, including project & change management and coordination activities.
- Developing a deep understanding and knowledge of Iperion product areas and applying them to relevant projects (externally and internally).
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with the client.
- Identification of new business opportunities.
- Defining various approaches and methodologies for business opportunities.