Iperion – a Deloitte business is looking for a (Senior) Manager Regulatory Information Management (RIM) to join our growing international team.
As a (Senior) Manager, you will be responsible for delivery of our projects to the clients. Typical projects involve data standards assessments and implementation, regulatory information management system selection and implementation, RA business process optimization, defining information management strategy and roadmap. You will lead a team of other consultants and subject matter experts, with a common goal to deliver sustainable advice and results to the client.
Iperion – a Deloitte business is a young and ambitious team with a mission to increase digitalization and transparency in Life Sciences industry. We aim to make sustainable changes to the organizations by process improvements, data interoperability and implementation of technology and data standards in the regulatory landscape. Our work field includes both industry as well as regulators. Our mission drives us to deliver value to our international customers and requires motivated and passionate consultants.
Are you attracted to the idea of becoming a part of a group that shares the drive to make a difference? Then joining Team Iperion is your next step.
- Ensuring high quality delivery of projects at clients, including project & change management and coordination activities
- Developing a deep understanding and knowledge of Iperion product areas and applying it to relevant projects (externally and internally)
- Establishing an excellent working relationship with the client
- Identification of new business opportunities
- Definition of approach and methodology for business opportunities
Current team members have shared their experiences in their personal blogs. Read how Nadia experiences her role as project lead, how Amy started in her job as director and how Camiel has grown to an experienced SME.